The SOAR Member Engagement Project is an important opportunity for CTA members, leaders and staff to educate, organize and mobilize around the great things taking place in the Association. Through strength-based member engagement, members discover new strengths in themselves and their colleagues. Members also view their association with a new sense of hope and possibility.
Through SOAR Member Engagement, the association is viewed as a champion of strength-based teacher driven change, The local association is not just a problem solver and advocate for improving the general welfare of members but also a believer and promoter in member potential and opportunities for success.
Thus, the purpose and direction of the association are appealing to many more members; especially members who want their association to take a leadership role in the school change movement. The overall result is increased enthusiasm, commitment, and opportunities to achieve member and organizational success.
- Members believe chapter leaders and staff have faith in them and their potential to do great things.
- Members believe their chapter appreciates their strengths and is collaborating with them to create opportunities for their success.
- Members believe chapter leaders and staff are interested in their strengths and are collaborating with them to achieve their aspirations.
- Members believe their chapter is including their strengths, opportunities, and aspirations as part of the overall strategy and direction for the association.
- Members believe their chapter is working to make sure their success is valued by all.
Complete this form if you would like more information on the IFT SOAR Member Engagement Project or would like your local association to have its own SOAR project.